Customer Service Surveys
Customers like to know their feedback matters. You are able to design surveys to establish how well your products are meeting your customers’ needs or how satisfied they are with the services you offer.
- Studies show that surveys done by an independent party give more accurate data.
- Phone surveys are generally more successful then a mailer.
- Call center staff will call a customer list and ask a series of questions that you provide.
- Third party surveys are impartial which allows for better measurement of your company.
- Gives customer feeling that you are providing a more “personal” approach.
- Data can be captured and delivered in a variety of methods that will meet your needs.
- Quicker access to information to address issues or follow-up on additional needs/ requests.
- Allows you to evaluate your company and areas of achievement or improvement.
Contact us now and let our award-winning live answering service and outsource call center help your business.